Dynamic Engineering is currently seeking well qualified engineering candidates for internship positions for the Fall Semester of 2016 and the Spring Semester of 2017. We are seeking candidates in all departments listed below as well as all offices.
Dynamic Engineering (www.dynamicec.com) is a growing national land development consulting engineering firm. Dynamic has several offices including offices in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Dynamic Engineering was ranked as one of the top engineering firms in 2016 by NJBIZ Magazine and has been placed on the list of best companies to work for five (5) consecutive years starting in 2012.
Dynamic Engineering’s services include:
• Land Development (Site Development) Consulting
• Traffic Engineering and Transportation Planning
• Geotechnical Engineering
• Environmental Remediation / Engineering
• Engineering Inspections
• Land and Marine Surveying
• Lake Como, NJ (Headquarters) (Monmouth County)
• Chester, NJ (Morris County)
• Toms River, NJ (Ocean County)
• Newtown, PA (Bucks County)
• Houston, TX • Dallas, TX
• Austin, TX
– Pursuing a Bachelor’s of Science (BS) in Civil Engineering, or a related engineering / environmental major.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
-Ability to access a vehicle for work purposes during the day.
-Full time availability is preferred, however interns with at least three (3) full days of availability will be considered.
Please apply online at the following location: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=DynamicEng&ccId=19000101_00 0001&type=MP&lang=en_US
If you are unable to apply online, you can email resumes and any cover letters in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you include your name and the location of the office which you are seeking employment in the title of the email. The PDF attachments should be named: “(your name) – Resume” and “(your name) – Cover Letter”
*Information taken directly from a flyer sent to the engineering school